Play a critical role in serving the commercial, agricultural, and defense industries when you become a Quality Assurance for a custom fabricator of metal solutions in Lake Mary, FL.
This is a temp-to-hire opportunity that, with good attendance and a great work ethic, can lead to a long and rewarding career with numerous opportunities for advancement.
Apply today to reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network.
What Matters Most to a Quality Assurance Technician:
- Pay $16 - $22 per hour
- Mon – Fri 6:00 am – 2:30 pm
- Located in Lake Mary, FL
Your New Role as a Quality Assurance Technician:
- As the Quality Assurance Technician, you are responsible for executing quality policies, procedures and programs to ensure compliance to the ISO and customer specifications
- Audit the preparation of In-Process and Final Audit Report
- 1st Piece Approval Process
- Generate PPAP, ISIR and FAI layouts
- Operate CMM, Faro Arm, Virtek, or any other Quality Instruments
Quality Assurance Technician Skills and Experience:
- 2-year degree or equivalent blend of education and experience
- 1-5 years in a Quality Engineering/Technician role within a manufacturing setting
- Proficient in CAD, Microsoft Office, SPC-based software, and Excel
- Understanding of ISO 9001 requirements and related Quality Management System (QMS) processes
- Thorough understanding of Nonconforming Material Reporting (NCMR) using forms and work instructions, Advanced Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T), and blueprint reading
- Familiarity with SPC, PPAP submissions, including FMEA, GAGE R&R, and Control Plan creation
- Basic knowledge of manufacturing processes such as stamping, laser, CNC punch, press brake, and welding
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work.
When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search. Work where you want, when you want, and as often as you want. We offer both long-term positions for steady work and short-term positions for those seeking extra cash.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.