Quality Control Inspector
1st Shift | 6am to 230pm | Monday to Friday
$22-$26 an hour; based on experience
We have collaborated with a leader in oil services who provides inflatable packers to the oil and gas industry to locate a Quality Control Inspector.
What You Will Do:
- Inspect machined parts to ensure they meet customer standards prior to shipment
- Inspect parts using a variety of measuring and gauging instruments
- Maintain inspection records and log inspection data
- API Thread experience
- Heavy premium thread
- Pipe & Casing inspection experience
What You Will Need:
- Quality inspection experience is a must
- Ability to read blueprints and specifications
- Ability to use measuring instruments, calipers and other tools
What’s In It For You:
- Work with a company that offers continuing education and career development opportunities.
- Great opportunity to get hands-on experience with a well-known global oil and gas supplier.
- During your employment with The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance.
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
Please call our office at (281) 724-4930 with any questions or to schedule an in-person interview. To schedule a phone appointment with a member of our recruiting team CLICK HERE!
Or email us at email@example.com