Play a critical role in supporting production goals and maintaining high company standards when you become a Quality Control Inspector with a leader in the tool and die and metal stamping company in Sussex, WI.
As a Quality Control Inspector, you will deliver an immersive, educational, and exciting experience to collaborate with customers on recreational vehicles, commercial appliances and so more. This role is the front-line defense for customers – building integrity into the company brand by supporting the company mission to innovate deliver excellence and provide top quality, highly cosmetic metal products. Apply today to reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network.
What Matters Most:
• Competitive pay/ranging from $17.00 - $21.00 an hour (negotiable)
• Temp-to-hire opportunity with potential for career growth and stability
• On-site position located in the Sussex area
• 1st shift Monday – Friday 6:00 AM – 3:30 PM; and optional Saturday mornings 6:00 AM – 12:00 PM
• 2nd shift Monday – Thursday 3:30 PM – 2:00 AM; Friday 3:30 PM – 12:00 AM
• Paid holidays after 30 days
Your New Role:
As a Quality Control Inspector, you are the heart of the production floor and are relied on for your experience in auditing, measuring, and the delivery of quality products to customers. Elevate your professional growth through a combination of on-the-job training and courses to accelerate your career and unlock your potential.
What You Need:
• Experience with quality systems in a high-volume manufacturing environment
• Ability to lift 50 lbs as needed
• Ability to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and in writing
• Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
• Detail-oriented with strong record-keeping and organizational skills
• Ability to operate relevant personal computing hardware and standard software
• Paid holidays after 30 days of employment
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work.
When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today. If you would like additional information, call 414-453-9545.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.