Quality Control Manager
Fremont, NE 68025 US
- Manage the established Food Safety program, deliver continuous improvements and change as needed.
- Manage the QA and HACCP departments & personnel.
- Develop and maintain Ready to Eat (RTE) program for the facility. Help bring online a new process that involves RTE product and establish criteria to ensure adequate Food Safety, Quality, and Regulatory standards are met for this new product.
- Prepare and lead all audits, including ISO 22000, Halal, EV, Welfare and customer-initiated audits.
- Develop team members’ technical and professional skill-set through mentoring and training.
- Annual review and revise Product Safety & Quality Policies and Procedures.
- Interpret and implement changes to regulations and GFSI compliance requirements.
- HACCP certified with working knowledge of HACCP.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Food Science or related discipline, or equal amount of relatable experience
- Ready to Eat (RTE) knowledge and experience preferred.
- Knowledge of food safety procedures/systems (GFSI, specifically FSSC22000) preferred, but BRC or SQF are acceptable.
- Starting pay $70,000-$110,000+ based on experience
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance