Play a critical role in supporting quality of products and maintaining high detail-oriented standards when you become a Quality Control Technician with the number one sawmill in Lanett, AL.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive pay of $26 an hour
- Rotating shifts ; weekends are a must
- Gain hands-on experience and expand your skill set
- Temp-to-hire opportunity with potential for career growth and stability
- Adhere to safety guidelines and maintain a clean and organized work environment
Your New Role:
As a Quality Control Technician, you will have a big impact on the quality of all products that the client produces. You’ll conduct routine laboratory tests and analyses on raw materials, intermediate products, and finished products according to established protocols and procedures. Record and interpret test results accurately, maintain detailed documentation of all procedures and findings.
What You Need:
- High School diploma or GED
- 1-2 years previous experience working as a Quality Control Technician
- Familiarity with quality control procedures and documentation
- Able to work rotating shifts (1st 6:40AM-7PM EST) (2nd 6:40PM-7AM EST)
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screening
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work. When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
If you would like additional information, call 334-705-7041.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.