Apopka, FL 32703 US
- Setup equipment as necessary and inspect machined and fabricated parts and sub-assemblies, plastics, extrusions, bar stock, and others.
- Conduct dimensional and visual inspection of manufactured parts and assemblies in accordance with engineering drawings.
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years' experience
- Strong knowledge of inspection tools
- Advanced shop mathematics and machine shop practices.
- Thorough knowledge of geometric tolerancing (GD&T).
- Ability to work from blueprints, sketches and verbal instructions.
- Strong computer skills.
- CMM experience operation desired.
- Pay $20 - $30 per hour
- 1st shift - Monday thru Thursday, 6:00am - 4:30pm
- 2nd shift - Monday thru Thursday, 4:15pm-2:45am, Friday's 2:15pm-10:45pm
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!