The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Newton, NC 28658 US
Posted: 05/25/2023 2023-05-25 2023-06-26 Industry: Quality Control Job Number: ML486279519
Are you someone who is a team player? Someone who is energetic to complete tasks in a mannerly time? Someone who is goal oriented? If so, look no further!
What You Will Do:
- Evaluate axles, transmissions, other car parts
- Work in a team environment
- Verify error proofing
- Perform daily safety audits
- Lift up to 50lbs repeatedly
- Report quality issues
- Keep work stations clean and organized
What You Need:
- Strong Team Player
- Excellent manual dexterity
- Basic Literacy and Numeric Skills
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Be able to stand, stoop, kneel
What's In It For You:
- PPE Provided
- 1st Shift Opportunity
- Wednesday – Sunday Schedule
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications
If you are a dedicated hard worker and meet all qualifications, please call our Conover Office at 828-413-8008.