Quality Inspector lll
Brockton, MA 02301
Quality Control Mechanical Inspector
Our client in the Brockton area is dedicated to product innovation, reliability and quality combined with excellent customer satisfaction is looking to add to their team. We are currently searching for a Quality Control Mechanical Inspector.
- Will be responsible for incoming inspection and work in process inspections.
- Incoming inspections will include mechanical dimensions, surface finish, material certifications, and finish certifications all to company blueprints and COTS product data sheets.
- Work in process inspections include mechanical assemblies, paint finishes, cable assemblies and soldered items manufactured or processed in house.
- Will also be responsible for maintaining the non-conforming material reports and supporting material review board meetings.
- All work is performed in accordance with our ISO 9001:2015 policies and procedures.
- Mechanical inspectors are expected to read and analyze blueprints, verify measurements of mechanical plans using feature ballooned drawings.
- A basic knowledge of mechanical systems, critical thinking skills, and proficiency with standard testing tools, including calipers, micrometers, depth gauge, pin gages, scales and height gages as a minimum.
- CMM experience (Faro) is a plus. ASQ Certified Mechanical Inspector preferred.
- 5 years minimum experience as a mechanical inspector
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Ability to setup and perform the mechanical measurements.
- Solid understanding of Basic and Advanced Part Tolerating (GD&T).
- Multiple Healthcare Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Referral Bonuses
Since 1984, The Reserves Network continues to partner with the finest employers to provide opportunities within the office, industrial, professional, and technical markets. As a family- and veteran-owned company, we focus on a candidate experience and workplace culture for the nearly 20,000 employees we place annually.
For more information contact our Braintree, MA office at (781) 848-4321
If interested please send a resume to:braintree@TRNstaffing.com