The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Cusseta, AL 36852 US
Posted: 05/01/2023 2023-05-01 2023-07-03 Industry: Professional Job Number: MH35092151
Quality Specialist Manager
As the Quality Specialist, you will hold responsibility for all aspects and functions of Quality Control and Quality Assurance for the Plant. Quality Control will insure product quality while continually striving to improve and exceed company standards.
What you will do:
- Work to establish, implement and continually improve processes and programs associated with all aspects of quality.
- Will provide strategic leadership, management, quality standards and vision necessary to insure that company has the proper policies and procedures in effect to insure the highest quality standards are obtained and exceeded.
- Assist with developing and administering an effective QA and QC Program through planning, budget preparation and monitoring of systems and programs to ensure quality standards are met or exceeded.
- Assist with quality analyses to Vice President and managers
The position requires one of the following:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related Engineering field or equivalent experience in a related role within the manufacturing environment.
- Two (2) years progressive experience in a quality-related role within the manufacturing environment.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous experience within the automotive industry preferred.
- Updated Resume
What is in It for You:
- When you work as a contract employee with The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as Accident, Disability, Life, 401K, and our referral bonus program!
- Opportunity to advance into skilled positions
- Starting pay of 65,000 annual salary, or more, with pay and career advancement opportunities
- Working a reliable schedule, with weekends off to enjoy time with friends and family
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
Please call our office at 334-705-7041 if you have questions.