The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Montgomery, AL 36852 US
Posted: 03/24/2023 2023-03-24 2023-04-29 Industry: Quality Control Job Number: CB1097222316
Quality Representative (HMMA-Montgomery)
Join a fast moving, high quality-conscious team focused on making their products the best of the best.
Job Overview: Person in charge of inspecting sequenced parts, reporting to management and work with customers regarding issues.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for incoming and final product inspections.
- Performs final visual inspection on multiple assembly product lines and on incoming material.
- Marks product with acceptance or rejection status.
- Sign inspection records or records reason for rejecting parts.
- Performs in-process and final inspection and function testing.
- Ensure internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Serves as end of line inspector when needed.
- Gathers and processes data from daily inspections.
- Examines assembly parts to ensure workmanship conforms to standards.
- Reports any quality defects to appropriate production personnel.
- Assist with resolution of quality issues.
- GED/ High School Diploma desirable
- Manufacturing environment experience desirable.
- Quality inspector operator, set up operator, or general operator experience desirable.
- Good communication skills.
- Willing to learn & attendance committed.
- The necessary training to perform these activities will be provided to you on both night and day shifts.
The Reserves Network, continues to partner with the finest employers to provide opportunities within the office, industrial, professional, and technical markets. As a family- and veteran-founded company, we focus on candidate experience and workplace culture for the nearly 20,000 employees we place annually.
The Reserves Network has launched a new mobile app, ReserveAJob, that makes it easier for you to receive and accept real-time job notifications, as well as track work schedules right from your mobile phone! For more information and ways to download the app visit https://rb.gy/fsuhzv
For more information, feel free to give our office a call at 334-705-7041. If you are looking for an opportunity for growth and have a drive for results and accountability, this is the job for you. Click to apply today!