When you step into the role of Quality Supervisor, you unlock endless possibilities for yourself, our client company, and the community they serve. Your data analysis expertise will strengthen a dynamic environment, leading the quality department to ensure all quality processes are adhered to and updated as required.
Join this invigorating role and make a lasting difference in your career today!
What Matters Most to a Quality Supervisor:
- Competitive hourly rate of $40.00 - $45.00
- Temporary opportunity: A unique chance to showcase your skills and contribute to the organization's success
- Onsite position: Be at the forefront of change and collaborate with a dedicated team onsite
- The location of the building is in the Northwest Houston area just off Beltway 8 (North Sam Houston Pkwy)
Your New Role as a Quality Supervisor:
Join one of the dynamic and innovative equipment manufacturers based in Houston, TX as the Quality Supervisor. You will drive continuous process improvement activities throughout the organization, support engineering product launches, improve quality management systems procedures, perform internal audits, and facilitate nonconformance action plans. With your strong analytical skills, you will profoundly impact your career by communicating quality issues across the organization.
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., with no weekends!
Quality Supervisor's Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in a Technical or a related field is required
- 5 – 10 years of experience as a Quality Engineer or equivalent is required
- Expertise in ISO audits is required
- High proficiency in data analysis identifying patterns or trends is required
- Strong attention to detail, verbal and written communication, and organizational skills are required
Your New Organization:
This is an elusive manufacturing equipment company and they work hard to provide the depths and breadth of product choices for the safety, control, and monitoring of rotating equipment.
Join this leadership opportunity and make a lasting impact. Become the Quality Supervisor at this equipment manufacturer. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today. For additional information, call 713-952-6760.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.