Quality Technician -1st shift
Play a critical role in making sure that our Hudson, Ohio company is manufacturing quality automotive parts for clients. When you become a Quality Technician, you will have the important role in making sure that all products are inspected, tested, and audited in a timely manner. Your job would consist of using measurement tools and other inspection equipment to make sure that finished products meet company standards.
What Matters Most:
- Temp-to-hire opportunity with potential for career growth and stability
- On-site position located in the Hudson, Ohio
- $18-$20/hr based off experience
- 7:00am – 3:30pm Monday - Friday
What You Need:
- Quality Inspection experience
- Experience with using calipers, micrometers, and gages
- Automotive background a plus
- Fastener experience preferred
Your New Organization
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions. As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.