The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Alsip, IL 60803 US
Posted: 03/15/2023 2023-03-15 2023-05-01 Industry: Quality Control Job Number: NS337346315
A leading corrugated and plastic packaging manufacturer in Alsip is expanding. We are currently accepting applications for quality control candidates.
As a quality technician, you are responsible for the efficient, and accurate analysis of open food products. The quality technician position is a full-time position. If you are looking for an established company that promotes a teamwork environment apply with us today!
What you will do:
- Identifies issues and possible food risks in the production process
- Ensures compliance with regulatory guidelines
- Supports the quality assurance program
- Performs sanitation inspection
What you Need:
- Solid time management skills
- At least 1 year of experience
- Ability to work as a team
- Ability to interpret instructions, both written and verbal
What’s in it for you:
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program
- 2nd shift Opportunity
- Temp to perm position
- Company advancement opportunities
Please call our office at 815-556-8275 if you have any questions.
If you are looking for a quality technician position with a leading packaging company. Apply with us today!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications