One of the leading metals stamped goods manufacturers near Medina, OH is seeking a Quality Technician CMM Operator to inspect the quality of tools and die-cast manufactured in a production environment. You will ensure in-process inspection and evaluation of data and floor inspection is performed.
What Matters Most:
- 1st Shift: 6:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Schedule: Monday – Friday
- $20 to $22 an hour
- Located in Medina, OH
Your New Role:
- Create and maintain CMM programs, Master Samples, inspection routines, capability studies for PPAP submissions and APQP documents
- Assist in creating, organizing and the control of including work instructions, procedures and audit preparation
- Organize and control the gage calibration system and records for MSA studies including Gage R&R
- Assist in the analyzing of trends in data for continuous improvement of parts and their process
- Assist in the preparation of documents for the review of product feasibility and make improvements in quality and the manufacturing process
What You Need:
- High School Diploma
- CAD Training (Autocad (2D), Inventor (3D) or similar product i.e. Unigraphics), Surfcam, Powerway, Autocad, Inventor, or DataPage (SPC collection and reports.)
- Be familiar with CMM machines (Brown & Sharpe is a plus) and PC-DMIS 3.5 or better programming software for CMM
- Blueprint reading – Interpretation and the understanding of GD&T tolerance
- Familiar with Tool & Die and stamping environments and measuring instruments and gage concepts used in stamping plants
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work.
When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search. Work where you want, when you want, and as often as you want. We offer both long-term positions for steady work and short-term positions for those seeking extra cash.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today. If you would like additional information, call us at (330) 273.2600.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.