Research and Development Technician
A position at our company isn’t your ordinary job. You’ll work in an exciting and diverse environment, meet interesting people, and have a variety of career opportunities.
What you will do:
• Assist Technical Manager in the development of new technology
• Operate lab extruder based on development, customer activities and other needs
• Compile and analyze data from compounding and testing work projects
• Test products, compounds, or batches for defined goals and objectives
• Maintain, operate, and calibrate laboratory equipment, including necessary supplies
• Able to conduct small scale experiments relevant to understanding of components in a system
What you will need:
• 1 year experience in compounding/manufacturing facility, preferred
• 1 year experience in analytical or plastics testing methods and equipment, preferred
• Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook), with an emphasis on Excel
• Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision
• Chemistry background in education
Medical, Dental, and Vision
Shift: 8:00am- 4:30pm. May be asked to work weekend hours as well.
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However, you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
The Reserves Network and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of their employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran/military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.