Fort Worth, TX 76102 US
- Responsible for interviewing, training, and developing new nurses and medical assistants
- Maintain nursing operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Evaluate clinic nurses and medical assistants to include processes, job performance, and patient relations
- Identify training needs and ensure training is obtained for staff development by creating education programs.
- Provide educational information to the community and clinical rotations
- Monitor infection control, research medical issues, and ensure that the unit maintains a therapeutic and safe medical environment.
- Must have an Active Registered Nurse license with the Texas Board of Nursing
- Knowledge of substance abuse required
- CPR [Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation] certification required
- Experience in behavioral health; psychiatric/mental health nursing, or substance use disorder nursing
- Able to direct and supervise all nursing functions in the adult inpatient detoxification unit
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
- The position will be in the Behavioral Health SUDS Detox/MAT clinic.
- Make a positive impact on lives in the community with a company with over 50 years of experience
- Help those in need by providing information about resources to ensure the safety and well-being of developing families and homeless veterans.
- Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit program
- During your employment with ExecuTeam Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!