Radiologic Technician Part-Time
Zip Code: Columbus, GA 31909
Employment Type: Part-time | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Orthopedics | Salary: $19 - $23 an hour
A well-known orthopedic clinic in Columbus, GA, immediately needs a Radiologic Technician Part-Time. Here is a great career opportunity to use your patient-centric attitude with an employer who appreciates you and your contribution to their clinic. If you have experience working as a Radiologic Technician, you’ll want to take advantage of this opportunity and take the next step in your career, submit your resume today!
Radiologic Technician’s Responsibilities
- Responsible for understanding and carrying out radiology requisitions and views.
- Assist patients with required positioning to obtain radiographs following established patient care and safety procedures.
- Utilize a variety of radiation protection and shielding materials.
- Ensure equipment is in working order and report any malfunction to the immediate supervisor promptly.
- Communicate with outside facilities for scheduling tests or surgery to include any orders, pre-cert, or referral information.
Radiologic Technician’s Qualifications
- A Graduate of an Accredited School of Radiological Technology or equivalent is required.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience as a Radiology Technician is required; previous orthopedic experience is highly preferred.
- Essential knowledge of PACS and radiographic techniques is required.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
- BLS (Basic Life Support) Certification is required.
Company Culture & Perks
- Work with one of the area’s most well-known clinics servicing various specialties and disciplines
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $19 - $23 an hour
Team1Medical is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in the United States. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com
Team1Medical, A Reserves Network Company, is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.