Step into the role of Radiologic Technologist, to impact one of Austin's dynamic teleradiology equipment organizations. Join a leading teleradiology equipment facility where you understand and carry out radiology requisitions and views, take x-rays following the established procedures for patient care and safety, and ensure equipment is in working order.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive hourly rate of $28.00 - $40.00
- Temp-to-hire opportunity to gain hands-on experience and expand your skillset
- This on-site position will require you to be punctual and flexible in a collaborative and supportive environment
- Located in Houston, TX, you will be traveling in a mobile unit to nursing homes and assisted living facilities
- Specialty: Radiology
Your New Role:
Join a leading teleradiology equipment organization in the Houston area. As a Radiologic Technologist, you will be responsible for understanding and carrying out radiology requisitions and views, memorizing the views each physician requires on exams, and assisting patients in getting into the positions required to get the radiographs needed.
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., with no weekends to provide a good work/life balance.
- Graduate from an accredited two-year radiology program is required
- 2 – 3 years of radiologic technologist experience is required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification is required
- Essential knowledge of radiographic techniques and equipment is required
- A Valid and Current Driver’s License is required
Your New Organization:
Join a patient-centric facility known for servicing the Houston area with high-quality teleradiology equipment. As an employee of Team1Medical, you have access to health, vision, and dental insurance and a robust 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work.
Once hired full-time, you can apply for the company’s comprehensive plan, including PTO, a Pension Plan, bonuses, and more!
Ready to take the next step towards career fulfillment as a Radiologic Technologist with a renowned teleradiology equipment organization? Unlock your prescription for success in healthcare with Team1Medical – apply today. For additional information, call 713-590-2980.
Your Career Partner:
A Reserves Network Company, Team1Medical is a respected healthcare staffing agency committed to uniting remarkable talent with enriching opportunities. Our deep-rooted industry expertise ensures we are your steadfast partners on your path to growth in your medical career. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.