The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Real Estate Legal Assistant
Houston, TX 77055 US
Posted: 03/30/2023 2023-03-30 2023-05-01 Industry: Legal Job Number: CP18512822
Real Estate Legal Assistant
$24 - $28/hr. | Houston Galleria area | Hybrid after completing training
Monday – Friday 8 am – 5 pm
Temp Possible Hire
A leading, well-known residential home builder near Houston’s Galleria area is seeking to find a Real Estate Legal Assistant who can review and file new home contract documentation and additional legal files. If you have real estate experience reviewing legal documents, apply today. Our client is looking for a Legal Assistant who will be a good fit with their team. This role may become a temp-to-hire opportunity for the right candidate, but enjoy working hybrid after you are trained.
Your Daily Responsibilities:
- Review and analyze legal documents such as home purchases, leases, reciprocal easement agreements, operating agreements, covenants, conditions and restriction agreements, partnership agreements, loan documents, and other similar contracts, including for analysis of restrictive covenants such as those governing land use, building heights, permissible building areas, required access ways, etc.
- Preparation of research result summary memo and result chart in consultation with assigned attorney and developer
- Maintain the computerized file database and track all critical and procedural leads and deals for Leasing Department.
- Prepare initial drafts of commonly used form documents, including purchase, sale, and lease agreements, ground leases, big-box leases, covenants, conditions and restriction agreements, estoppel letters, lease exhibits, and closing documents in close consultation.
- Review title encumbrances and land survey items. Review, respond to, and assist in the resolution of title and survey objections as they arise
- Prepare reports covering various items as requested by attorneys, auditors, partners, and lenders. Complete other duties as assigned.
- High School Degree required; Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 -5 years of legal experience preferred, but not required.
- Paralegal experience is a huge plus
- Real Estate/Title experience and knowledge of legal procedures preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Demonstrated ability to interact at a professional level with all forms of communication
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Knowledge of corporate entities and business organizations is helpful
- Prior in-house corporate legal experience helpful
- Enjoy working in a hybrid role
- Excellent opportunity to prove yourself in this role
- Possible temp to hire for the right fit
- Direct Hire
- Weekly Pay Periods
- Opportunity to join home builder’s team
- Gain excellent experience and resume exposure by working with the major home builder
- Enjoy working in the heart of the Houston Galleria shopping and excellent restaurants
About Resource Staffing
Resource Staffing is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1989, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions throughout the great state of Texas. As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.