Rebuild Shop Electrical Technician (27556)
Anderson, TX 77830 US
Rebuild Shop Electrical Technician
Anderson, TX 77830
Monday to Friday; 6am-430pm
$19.24-$24.02 an hour; based on experience
A global oil supply company in the Anderson area is seeking a Rebuild Shop Electrical Technician on a temporary basis. Due to the increased workload, the position offers more than a 40-hour workweek for those with experience and expertise. The right candidate will be responsible for the rebuilding and repair work of customer’s equipment.
- Request parts and supplies from the electrical parts storage for unit assembly.
- Perform basic wiring from electrical device to control panel on units.
- Read, interpret and follow assembly drawings, diagrams and schematics to determine electrical wiring sequence.
- Reassemble equipment after completion of inspections, testing, or repairs.
- Assist in hose assembly routing.
- Read, interpret, and follow assembly drawings, diagrams, and schematics to determine component parts and assembly sequence.
- Identify and report any faulty components or hazardous conditions.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous work experience or education in electrical/mechanic wiring required
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Must be able to pass an audiogram, physical and visual acuity exam within first thirty days of employment.
What is in it for you?
- Great opportunity to get hands on experience with a well know global supplier.
- During your employment with The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in our benefits program including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits including 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster and environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
Call our office at (281) 724-4930 with any questions or to schedule an interview. To schedule a phone appointment with a member of our recruiting team CLICK HERE!
Or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org