Rebuild Shop Technician (25866)
Anderson, TX 77830 US
- Utilize basic mechanical knowledge to assist in the removal and installation of new and repaired components from customer’s equipment
- Assist in the removal and installation of parts according to required specifications of unit being assembled
- Assist in hose assembly routing and in the sting of assembled parts to ensure functionality
- Identify and report any faulty components or hazardous conditions
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 5 years of mechanical experience in the oilfield industry is highly preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to read and follow blueprints and schematics
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Must be able to pass an audiogram, physical and visual acuity exam within first thirty days of employment
- Work with one of the world’s most advanced drilling solutions provider who recognizes their employees are their greatest assets and the driving force behind their success.
- The location has easy access on and off the freeway with shopping and restaurants nearby
- Work with a company that offers career development and continuation of education opportunity
- During your employment with The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!