The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Rebuild Shop Technician (27557)
Anderson, TX 77830 US
Posted: 05/16/2023 2023-05-16 2023-07-03 Industry: Assembly Job Number: CM263660516
Rebuild Shop Technician
Anderson, TX 77830
Monday to Friday; 6am-430pm
$19.24-$24.02 an hour; based on experience
A global oil supply company in the Anderson area is seeking a Rebuild Shop Technician on a temporary basis. Due to the increased workload, the position offers more than a 40-hour workweek for those with experience and expertise. The right candidate will be responsible for the rebuilding and repair work of customer’s equipment.
- Repair or replace broken or malfunctioning components of industrial equipment
- Reassemble equipment after completion of inspections, testing, or repairs
- Assist in hose assembly routing
- Read, interpret and follow assembly drawings, diagrams, and schematics to determine component parts and assembly sequence
- Identify and report any faulty components or hazardous conditions
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 5 years of mechanical experience in the oilfield industry is highly preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Must be able to pass an audiogram, physical and visual acuity exam within first thirty days of employment
What is in it for you?
- Great opportunity to get hands on experience with a well know global supplier.
- During your employment with The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in our benefits program including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits including 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster and environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
Call our office at (281) 724-4930 with any questions or to schedule an interview. To schedule a phone appointment with a member of our recruiting team CLICK HERE!
Or email your resume to email@example.com