The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Alpharetta, GA 30022 US
Posted: 05/25/2023 2023-05-25 2023-07-01 Job Number: MC145364525
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Hours: Full-time, Temp-to-perm possibility, M-F 9:30am-3:30pm.
Pay: $19 an hour.
Job Summary: Performs administrative support and secretarial duties of a complex and confidential nature in support of departmental activities to relieve the supervisor of clerical and administrative responsibilities.
- Performs general office duties.
- Answers, screens, and facilitates incoming telephone calls, and responds independently when appropriate.
- Prepares detailed correspondence, reports, and presentations as directed.
- Facilitates arrangements for meetings, programs, and events.
- Sorts, opens, and prioritizes mail and responds to routine requests.
- A high school diploma or equivalent required.
- A minimum of two to three years relevant job experience.
- Ability to take initiative, multi-task, and meet deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office or comparable computer program with typing ability of 50 wpm.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Exercises discretion and deals with information in a confidential and sensitive manner.
- Responsible for participating in quality assessment performance improvement (QAPI) activities for the OPO as outlined in the OPO Quality Assessment Performance Improvement Plan.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident, Disability and Life Insurance, 401K.
Since 1984, The Reserves Network continues to partner with the finest employers to provide opportunities within the office, industrial, professional, and technical markets. As a family- and veteran-founded company, we focus on candidate experience and workplace culture for the nearly 20,000 employees we place annually.