The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Houston, TX 77002 US
Posted: 03/30/2023 2023-03-30 2023-05-01 Industry: Clerical/Office Job Number: AW474961125
Zip Code: Houston, TX 77002 | Location: Various Locations
Employment Type: Part-time | Workplace Type: On-site
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 4 pm – 8 pm | Salary: $15 an hour
Client Company: City of Houston – Parks and Recreational Department
If you are looking for the opportunity to be part of something great, look no further. The City of Houston is hiring a Recreational Assistant to help oversee programs, activities, and the golf course that will help achieve our goal of providing a highly successful public participation experience. Here is a part-time position that spans various locations throughout Houston. If you enjoy serving your community and feel that this is the position for you, submit your resume today!
Recreational Assistant’s Responsibilities
- Assist in overseeing the program to highly achieve successful public participation
- Implement indoor and outdoor recreational activities for Parks and Recreation at the community centers playgrounds and other facilities
- Set up and decorate Recreational Center for special events, luncheons, dances, and other functions.
- Supervise Golf courses and answer telephone inquiries such as reserving tee times for citizens.
- Perform maintenance tasks on carts such as checking tire pressure, tightening loose nuts and bolts, and checking battery fluid levels.
Recreational Assistant’s Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED
- No experience is required
- Must be able to lift at least 20 pounds or more
- Must be able to work at least 20 hours per week
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
Company Culture & Perks
- Part-Time Schedule: Monday through Friday, 4 pm to 8 pm, and Saturday from 10 am to 2 pm
- This position is hiring in various locations across the City of Houston
- Local Restaurants located nearby for great dining close to the building
- Great opportunity to develop skills and gain more work experience
- During your employment with ExecuTeam Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $15 an hour
If you feel as though this position speaks to you and want to work close to home - Apply Today!
With ExecuTeam Staffing, you are never just a resume. We have been proud to be Houston’s leading employment agency for over 30 years, acting as the trusted partner in your success. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and Temporary positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are seeking career advancement or are a recent graduate, our team will give you the respect, care, and attention you deserve. View more open positions at www.executeam.com
ExecuTeam is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers in various industries and positions. As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.