Omaha, NE 68102 US
Come join a Fortune 500 company as a recruiter. This Downtown Omaha company offers an on-site gym, growth opportunity, room for growth, professional development opportunities, and so much more! As a recruiter you will be joining a top-notch recruiting team that works closely with management to staff for several departments and openings. As a recruiter you will be persistent, innovative, love solving problems, have the ability to change direction quickly, and always be looking for new ways to learn.
Duties of the recruiter include but are not limited to:
- Communicating with Hiring Managers to decide on qualifications for positions
- Reaching out to people with relevant education and experience
- Answering questions from applicants
- Conducting and analyzing surveys of applicants and Hiring Managers to choose efficient recruiting and hiring methods
- Using software to analyze resumes and find candidates
- Holding preliminary interviews on the phone or in-person
- Sourcing candidate through headhunting, job boards, networking, career fairs, referrals, etc.
Requirements of the recruiter include:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources is preferred
- High volume recruiting
What to expect as a recruiter:
- Monday - Friday 8am-4:30pm schedule
- Pay $23 / hour
- Benefits in a Card: 3 medical plans, dental and vision
- Additional benefits such as: group accident, critical illness w/ cancer benefits, short-term disability, behavioral health, term life, and identity theft
- Weekly pay via direct deposit or pay card
If you are a recruiter who is looking for a challenge and are ready to join an amazing organization, apply today!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.