The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Fremont, NE 68025 US
Posted: 05/02/2023 2023-05-02 2023-07-08 Industry: Maintenance Job Number: SS209839047
The Reserves Network has partnered with a Fremont area food manufacturer to hire Refrigeration Technicians. This is a Direct Hire opportunity meaning you go directly to work for the client from day one! This Refrigeration Technician is responsible for maintenance, repair, construction and modification of all refrigeration and heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment with emphasis on ammonia refrigeration and compressors and boiler operations.
Essential job functions:
- Troubleshoot, maintain and repair manufacturing and ammonia refrigeration equipment or systems.
- Perform daily rounds/checks of ammonia system.
- Perform necessary preventative maintenance on all equipment, up to and including, rebuilding compressors and boilers as needed, and record necessary information pertaining to maintenance.
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with team leader, peers, and department heads.
- Attend meetings and trainings as required.
- Learn, follow, and be engaged in Process Safety Management (PSM).
- Look for areas of improvement for cost reduction, quality improvement, yield control and provides suggestions as appropriate.
- Train maintenance mechanics in ammonia refrigeration/HVAC/Boiler operations.
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures to ensure a safe working environment.
- Knowledge of NH3 refrigeration principles and understanding of plant refrigeration systems, electric and mechanical procedures.
- Skill in using a personal computer and various software applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Ability to pass a respiratory fit test and participate in the HAZMAT team.
- Ability to perform physical tasks for extended periods of time including: standing, walking, climbing, bending, pushing, pulling and twisting over surfaces.
- Ability to comply with all safety standards and wear all required PPE.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to pass a Prove It test.
- Ability to read and understand schematics.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including being on-call and weekends.
Refrigeration Technician Shifts:
6:00pm to 6:30Am Monday thru Friday
Refrigeration Technician Pay:
$21.50 to 32.50
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.