The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Refugee Cash Assistance (RCA) Caseworker
Houston, TX 77002 US
Posted: 06/02/2023 2023-06-02 2023-07-08 Job Number: CA303275525
Case Worker Refugee Cash Assistance Program
$17/ hr. | Near Downtown Houston
Monday – Friday 8 am – 5 pm
Contract To Hire
Working with those who are less fortunate, is extremely rewarding, however, all forms and documentation must be submitted and in compliance before assistance can be provided. The Cash Assistance Caseworker enrolls eligible clients by providing and verifying eligibility, providing orientation, disbursing payments, maintaining case files, and updating the database. This role ensures that RCA clients remain in compliance with program requirements and that case files contain all required forms/ documents.
What you Will Do:
- Screen and enroll eligible refugee population with the cash assistance program and provide program orientation
- Establish and maintain case files and case notes for RCA clients according to program guidelines
- Disburse monthly RCA checks per program guidelines based on date of enrollment and family size.
- Update the Refugee Management System and Client Track database
- Assist with check pick-up for eligible clients and file records
- File monthly assistance checks in clients’ RCA casefiles and add payment data to Client
What You Will Need:
- High School Diploma or GED is required. Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- One year or more of working with social services, and case management is preferred
- Excellent integrity, judgment, and attention to detail
- Intermediate Microsoft Office software skills
- Bilingual is a huge plus
- Must enjoy working with culturally and ethnically diverse staff, clients, and volunteers
- Enjoy Weekly Pay Periods
- Direct Deposit Made Easy
- Work With A Diverse Team Of Caring Caseworkers
- Enjoy the Local Downtown Houston Area Restaurants And Shopping
About The Reserves Network
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.