Omaha, NE 68114 US
- Business Unit Management: Hands-on leadership, growth, and strategic management of business units. This includes overseeing office operations, reporting, maintenance, marketing, audits, collections, and auctions.
- Strategic Planning: Develop and implement departmental strategies that align with the corporate vision and business plan, ensuring long-term growth and success.
- Revenue Generation: Devise and implement revenue-generating strategies to optimize cash flow and maximize profitability.
- Facilities Management: Take charge of all facilities operations, including communication systems, security, health & safety, and office services. Manage external vendors and contractors as needed to ensure smooth operations.
- Performance Management: Hold all Managers accountable for their performance and behavior in line with company policies and directives. Provide coaching, development, training, and performance evaluations for the Armor Manager team.
- Cost Optimization: Implement initiatives to reduce operating costs, increase efficiency, ensure safety, and enhance property value.
- Property Maintenance: Manage maintenance and service programs to maintain the properties interior and exterior conditions and appearance, ensuring a high level of curb appeal and protecting assets' useful life.
- Compliance and Inspections: Conduct scheduled property inspections to ensure compliance with company standards and regulations.
- Capital Improvement: Develop capital improvement and deferred maintenance plans and budgets for assigned locations.
- Digital Campaigns: Play a leadership role in implementing and evaluating digital marketing campaigns.
- Reporting: Produce and maintain various reports and metrics to track the performance and progress of the region's properties.
- A bachelor's degree
- Five (5) or more years of related experience in self-storage, facilities management
- Pay starts at $100k/annually plus 10% bonus
- Health. Dental. Vision plus additional voluntary benefits