The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Houston, TX 77002 US
Posted: 05/18/2023 2023-05-18 2023-07-08 Industry: Allied Healthcare Job Number: OG27899657
Zip Code: Houston, TX 77002 | Location: Downtown Houston | Buffalo Bayou
Employment Type: Temporary | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Public Health | Salary: $23 - $27 an hour
A distinguished healthcare organization in Houston is teaming with Team1Medical to seek a Registered Dietitian to provide nutrition education and medical nutrition therapy to maximize patients’ nutritional status and improve clinical outcomes in a correctional health facility. Whether now or later, you do not want to miss the opportunity as this temporary position has full potential to become a temp-to-hire. Submit your resume today!
Registered Dietitian’s Responsibilities
- Provide medical nutrition therapy and nutrition education to patients using the nutrition care process.
- Capture information from patient encounters in the medical record using the ADIME format and per departmental guidelines and standards of practice.
- Allocate time and services according to a patient’s nutritional risk status and impact on the healthcare system.
- Participate in multidisciplinary, team rounds, and departmental meetings.
- Work collaboratively to achieve departmental and system goals and objectives.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations, including the Harris Health policies and procedures.
Registered Dietitian’s Qualifications
- Complete Vaccination against COVID-19 is required.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Dietetics, Food Science, or Nutrition is required; A Master’s degree in Dietetics, Food Science, or Nutrition is highly preferred.
- Certification in a dietetics-related area, RDN-AP, CSR, CSOWM, CSO, CSP, CNSC, CSCES, and BC-ADM is highly preferred.
- A minimum of 1 year of work experience in Dietetics or Nutrition is preferred.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs (Excel and Word) is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication, time management, organizational, and interpersonal skills are preferred.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
Company Culture & Perks
- Work Schedule: Monday through Friday and work either the Day Shift (7:00 am to 3:30 pm) or the Night Shift (2:30 pm – 11:00 pm), or work a shift of Monday, Thursday, Friday, 2:30 pm – 11:00 pm, and Saturday and Sunday, 7:00 am – 3:30 pm.
- This temporary position has the full potential of becoming a temp-to-hire position and will be assigned to a correctional health facility.
- Once hired full-time, you can apply for the benefits, which include PTO, Dental and Health Plans, 401K, and Employee Assistance Programs!
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $23 - $27 an hour
If you have experience working as a Registered Dietitian – Submit your resume today to see which opportunities are available!
Team1Medical is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in the United States. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com
Team1Medical, A Reserves Network Company, is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify, and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.