Registered Nurse - Contract
Columbus, GA 31904 US
- Conduct physical exams to assess patient health needs and problems
- Administer direct care to injured, disabled, ill, or convalescent patients
- Review and maintain medical records
- Implement and develop nursing care plans
- Counsel patients and family members on health maintenance
- Order and evaluate diagnostic tests to assess patients’ conditions and needs
- Supervise the work of licensed practical nurses, nursing aides, and assistants
- Educate patients about their medical conditions and treatment plans
- Prepare rooms and medical equipment
- High School Diploma or GED required
- A minimum of 3 or more years of patient care experience, preferably within a hospital setting
- Must be licensed in Georgia as a Registered Nurse or be currently enrolled in an accredited nursing school with successful completion of Fundamentals of Nursing.
- Must have unlimited flexibility to work days, nights, and weekends for 12-hour shifts
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
- This position is a long-term temporary assignment – 36-hour shifts per week over a 12-week contract. Once completed, you will be eligible for a contract renewal.
- Work with one of the area’s most well-known hospitals servicing various specialties and disciplines.
- The hospital is located near various restaurants to enjoy during lunchtime!
- The hospital offers long-term opportunities with a strong career path.
- You can receive a bonus of up to $4,000 every four weeks when you continue to work with the hospital.
- Once hired, you can enroll in the organization’s comprehensive benefits package, including Health insurance, Life, Disability, and AD&D Insurance, FSA, PTO, Wellness Program, EAP, 401k, and more!