The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Registered Nurse - Triage
Bellaire, TX 77401 US
Posted: 03/15/2023 2023-03-15 2023-04-29 Industry: Nursing Job Number: JR528937315
Registered Nurse - Triage
Zip Code: Bellaire, TX 77401 | Location: South Galleria area
Employment Type: Temp-to-hire | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Surgery | Salary: $37 - $40 an hour
Are you looking for a position in the healthcare field? An award-winning healthcare organization is teaming up with Team1Medical in search of a Registered Nurse. This position will require you to utilize your customer service and critical thinking skills to answer incoming phone calls to triage patients that are calling with symptoms and escalate as needed based on provider preferences. If you demonstrate these skills and want to establish a strong foundation, this is the time to do so. Apply today!
Registered Nurse - Triage’s Responsibilities
- Triage by phone patients for surgeons and physicians
- Insert information for FMLA and Disability paperwork
- Authorize medication refills
Registered Nurse - Triage’s Qualifications
- A certificate of completion from an Accredited Nursing Program is required
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a Registered Nurse is required
- Quick problem-solving skills and efficiency are required
- Strong attention to detail, written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills are essential for this position
- Bilingual in Spanish and English is a strong plus
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
Company Culture & Perks
- The building is conveniently located off 610 loop and minutes away from the Galleria Mall to enjoy various shopping outlets and restaurants.
- Work within an acclaimed healthcare organization that wants to educate, discover, and practice the best that medicine can provide in public health.
- Once hired full-time, you can apply for a comprehensive benefits package, including a pension plan, 100% PTO plan, and generous PTO package.
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $37 - $40 an hour
If you are a Registered Nurse seeking a position that will test your quick problem-solving skills and provide excellent customer service, submit your resume today to see what opportunities are available for you!
Team1Medical is one of Houston, TX's most trusted medical staffing agencies. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.