Registered Nurse II
Zip Code: Houston, TX 77055 | Location: West Houston
Employment Type: Temporary | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Surgery | Salary: $39 an hour
One of the most well-known healthcare providers in the West Houston area is teaming up with Team1Medical in seeking a Registered Nurse II who will prepare patients for surgical procedures by conducting physical assessments, completing pre-operative labs, and ensuring patient information is correct and updated in the database. Submit your application today and see where this opportunity will take you!
Registered Nurse II’s Responsibilities
- Prepare patients (infants and adults) for surgical procedures; conduct physical assessments, insert IVs when applicable, complete pre-operative labs, and ensure H&Ps are current following the organization's policies and procedures.
- Obtain accurate patient history, symptoms, physical findings, and current medications.
- Conduct business and patient care activities consistent with the company’s policy.
Registered Nurse II’s Qualifications
- A Registered Nurse or Licensed Vocational Nurse license in the State of Texas is required; A Bachelor of Science Degree is highly preferred.
- 2 – 3 years of Registered Nurse experience in Pre-Op in an Ambulatory Surgery Center setting is required.
- RN, CPR, and ACLS Certifications are required.
- Essential computer, written, and verbal communication and strong IV skills are required.
- A Valid Driver’s License and the willingness to travel to different locations is required.
Company Culture & Perks
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $39 an hour
Submit your resume today to see where this opportunity can take you and your career!
Team1Medical is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in the United States. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical, A Reserves Network Company, is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.