Step into the Registered Nurse role to impact one of Afton's dynamic hospital organizations. Join a leading healthcare facility where you will provide direct patient care and implement nursing care plans through the hospital.
Don’t miss this chance to join an innovative and progressive team dedicated to its community.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive hourly rate of $45.00 - $55.00
- Direct Hire opportunity with growth access and client benefits
- On-site position in a collaborative and supportive environment
- Located in the Afton, WY, surrounded by various restaurants to enjoy during breaks and lunchtime
- Specialty: Hospital
Your New Role:
Join one of the leading hospital organizations in the Afton area. As a Nurse Practitioner, you will conduct physical exams to assess patient health needs and problems, administer direct care to injured, disabled, ill, or convalescent patients, and educate patients about their medical conditions and treatment plans. You will profoundly impact the patient experience as you implement and develop nursing care plans for each patient seeking immediate medical care.
Work Schedule: Times and days may vary depending on your flexibility
Be part of a vital team that is dedicated and committed to delivering quality patient care.
- A Bachelor of Science degree in nursing is required; A Master of Science in nursing is highly preferred
- A Valid and Current RN License is required
- 3 – 5 years of experience as a registered nurse is required; hospital care experience is highly recommended
- Must have unlimited flexibility to work days, nights, and weekends for 12-hour shifts
Your New Organization:
Join a patient-centric facility known to be the leading non-profit hospital organization in the Afton area. As an employee of Team1Medical, you have access to health, vision, and dental insurance and a robust 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work.
As a full-time employee, you will enjoy a competitive benefits package, including a Pension Plan, PTO, bonuses, and more!
Ready to take the next step towards career fulfillment as a Registered Nurse with a renowned Hospital practice? Unlock your prescription for success in healthcare with Team1Medical – apply today. For additional information, call 713-590-2980.
Your Career Partner:
A Reserves Network Company, Team1Medical is a respected healthcare staffing agency committed to uniting remarkable talent with enriching opportunities. Our deep-rooted industry expertise ensures we are your steadfast partners on your path to growth in your medical career. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.