Zip Code: Houston, TX 77055 | Location: West Houston
Employment Type: Temporary | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Surgery | Salary: $39 an hour
One of the most well-known healthcare providers in the West Houston area is teaming up with Team1Medical in seeking a Registered Nurse who will assist the director in the organization and daily function of the Operating Room with set policies and procedures. Submit your application today and see where this opportunity will take you!
Registered Nurse’s Responsibilities
- Assist the Lead Nurse in charge in overseeing patient care activities in the OR.
- Assist OR Techs and Physicians in direct patient care.
- Monitor stock levels, outdated supplies, and equipment needs and report to the Material Management Coordinator.
- Maintain high standards of safety for the patients and staff members.
Registered Nurse’s Qualifications
- A Registered Nurse or Licensed Vocational Nurse license in the State of Texas is required; A Bachelor of Science Degree is highly preferred.
- Two (2) years of Operation Room experience is required; Ambulatory Surgery Center experience is highly preferred.
- RN and CPR Certifications are required; AORN certification is a strong plus.
- Essential computer and written and verbal communication skills are required.
- A Valid Driver’s License and the willingness to travel to different locations is required.
Company Culture & Perks
- Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, 6:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $39 an hour
Submit your resume today to see where this opportunity can take you and your career!
Team1Medical is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in the United States. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical, A Reserves Network Company, is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.