Zip Code: Houston, TX 77036 | Location: Southwest Houston
Employment Type: Temporary | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Public Health | Salary: $40 an hour
Client Company: Harris County Public Health Department
Team1Medical and the Harris County Public Health Department are teaming up in search of a registered nurse for their refugee health screening program. The position will require you to act as a providing nurse, help manage cases, and aid refugee patients in need of assistance. If you have experience as an RN and want to make a positive impact in the community, submit your resume today to see what opportunities are open for you!
Registered Nurse’s Responsibilities
- Assist with patient screening such as drawing blood, testing urine, recording vital signs, recording heights and weights, and conducting vision and hearing assessments.
- Administer prescribed medication by Pharmacy D regulations.
- Support clinical team, consisting of APPs, LVNs, RNs, and MAs, in managing their patients.
Registered Nurse’s Qualifications
- An associate degree is required; a bachelor’s degree of science in nursing (BSN) is preferred.
- Experience with EMR: Epic is preferred.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish/Arabic/Ukrainian/Russian is a strong plus.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication and multi-tasking skills are required.
Company Culture & Perks
- Support the community during a time of need for the refugee patients arriving from Ukraine, Afghanistan, and Cuba.
- During your employment with ExecuTeam Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $40 an hour
The call to support our community is happening, and we need your help to serve those in need. Apply today!
Team1Medical is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in Houston, TX. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical, A Reserves Network Company, is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.