The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Houston, TX 77030 US
Posted: 05/11/2023 2023-05-11 2023-06-26 Industry: Nursing Job Number: JR506910415
Zip Code: Houston, TX 77030 | Location: Medical Center
Employment Type: Temp-to-hire | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Cardiology | Cardiovascular | Salary: $38 - $45 an hour
Are you a Registered Nurse seeking a new opportunity? Team1Medical and a prestigious healthcare organization in the Texas Medical Center are teaming up in search of a Registered Nurse to join their team! The position will require you to perform responsibilities in a manner that promotes quality and safe patient care and a positive patient experience. Your community needs your help; don’t wait for this opportunity to be gone. Submit your resume today!
Registered Nurse’s Responsibilities
- Provide professional nursing assessment of patients
- Schedule appointments, tests, and examinations with a hospital and other doctor’s offices
- Document patient care services by charting in patient’s electronic medical records
- Instruct patients concerning the preparations needed for tests and surgical procedures
- Communicate with other health care professionals regarding orders and care of patients
- Provide telephone triage to patients and ensure patients receive the right level of care
- Respect and support patient rights and promote positive family and patient relations
Registered Nurse’s Qualifications
- A Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree is required
- A valid and current Texas Registered Nurse License is required
- CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation) Certification is required
- Bilingual in Spanish and English is a plus
- EMR - Epic experience is highly preferred
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
Company Culture & Perks
- Opportunities for challenges, learning, and advancement with a company aligned with a long-term aggressive growth strategy
- Numerous tenured professionals with experience and knowledge from which to learn
- Medical Center – Park & Ride or MetroRail accessible
- $10 a day for parking reimbursement
- Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $38 - $45 an hour
If you are an experienced Registered Nurse wanting to work with one of the most prestigious healthcare organizations in the Texas Medical Center, submit your resume today!
Team1Medical is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in the United States. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical, A Reserves Network Company, is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify, and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.