Zip Code: North Canton, OH 44720 | Location: Kent State University at Stark Area
Employment Type: Direct Hire | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Cardiology | Cardiovascular | Salary: $34 - $38 an hour
A trusted and well-established cardiovascular and thoracic specialty clinic in the North Canton area is seeking a Registered Nurse who will manage overall patient care before, during, and after procedures and promote the patient’s well-being by providing high-quality nursing care. If you have experience working as a Registered Nurse, now is the day to submit your application and see where this opportunity can take you!
Registered Nurse’s Responsibilities
- Promote patient’s well-being by providing high-quality nursing care
- Obtain accurate patient history, symptoms, physical findings, and current medications
- Provide patient teaching when necessary
- Prepare equipment and assist the physician during treatment and examinations
- Review test results, handle medication refills, convey plans of care, and provide patient education
Registered Nurse’s Qualifications
- A bachelor’s of science in nursing degree from an accredited college or university is required
- A valid and current Registered Nurse License is required
- 2 years of experience in an inpatient acute care setting is required
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in computer skills is required
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and the willingness to travel to 3 locations
Company Culture & Perks
- Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Excellent opportunity to work with a board-certified vein and vascular surgeon with over 30 years of experience.
- The building is located near Kent State University at Stark and has close access to various shopping outlets and various restaurants to enjoy during breaks and lunchtime.
- After 30 days, you can apply for the company’s plans for a 401K and PTO!
Salary: $34 - $38 an hour
If you have experience as a Registered Nurse, take this opportunity and apply for this position today and see where this can take you and your career!
Team1Medical is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in the United States. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical, A Reserves Network Company, is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.