When you step into the role of Reinsurance Account Manager, you unlock endless possibilities for yourself, our client company, and the community they serve. Your reinsurance expertise will strengthen a supportive and collaborative environment while spearheading and growing strong relationships with internally and externally with, brokers, reinsurers, and clients.
Join this newly created role - due to growth – come grow, learn, and make a lasting difference.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive salary of $150K to $175K annually; commensurate with experience, reflecting your expertise and leadership
- Direct Hire opportunity: Enjoy stability, growth opportunities, and direct access to leadership
- Onsite position & Hybrid: Be at the forefront of change and collaborate with a dedicated team
- Due to growth, a new role with exposure to all facets and aspects of the organization
Your New Role:
Join a well-known reinsurance organization based in Greater Chicago as the Reinsurance Account Manager. You will create client reports and presentation materials to support the renewal process, reinsurance program performance, and client initiatives. With your strong reinsurance, communication, business, and analytical skills, you will have a profound impact on supporting the overall Reinsurance Strategy & Placement department in reinsurance information-gathering and transactions.
You will be part of a small, experienced, and dedicated team that is committed to improving all reinsurance transactions and maintaining professional relationships. Committed to providing exceptional service and expertise to clients make this a stellar place to land.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Insurance certification programs (CPCU, ARe) preferred
- 5 years of reinsurance experience
- Must be proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong relationship management & communication skills
- 15-25% travel to conferences and clients
Your New Organization:
This is a growing and stable reinsurance company, recognized as one of the nation’s best at providing financial well-being to clients. They work hard to promote transparent communication, stable financial protection, and prompt claim payment.
- The company ranks among the area’s “Great Places to Work” known for its employee-centric environment offering a comprehensive benefits package geared for the entire family
Enjoy an industry-competitive salary that recognizes your expertise and value with solid benefits including health, vision, and dental as well as 401(k) and generous paid time off.
Join this leadership opportunity and make a lasting impact. Become the Reinsurance Account Manager at this growing company. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
For additional information, call 402-704-1402.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.