Remote Sales Representative
Independence, OH 44131 US
- Collect relevant health information from your callers to understand their specific health risks.
- Educate callers on the benefits of early health screenings, which improve length and quality of life through the prevention and early detection of chronic/major health conditions.
- Use a consultative sales approach to recommend medically relevant services, while converting leads and meeting sales goals.
- Schedule screening appointments and collect payments over the phone
- Discuss multiple screening packages offered by Lifeline Screening upsell screening package based on health risks.
- Secure payment plans. Focus on pre-paid screening appointments.
- MUST have at least 1 year of SALES experience
- Outstanding phone etiquette with a strong ability for Consultative Sales
- Stable job history with no job-hopping!
- Ability to effectively handle stress and time management.
- A competitive mindset to meet and exceed performance/sales goals. There are three key metrics- conversion, prepay, and Revenue per appointment
- Satisfactory completion of a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
- Must have a minimum internet speed of 50 Mbps. Must be able to hard wire into internet router with laptop.
- Designated work area in your home free of noise and distractions
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college preferred