Renewable Energy Automation Engineer
Brooklyn Heights, OH 44131 US
Renewable Energy Automation Engineer is needed immediately in Cleveland, OH. Apply today to take advantage of this exciting opportunity!
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
- Direct-hire full-time position
- Workk on-site at the company office in Cleveland, OH
- $120k - $145k / year salary plus bonus with some flexibility based on skills and experience.
- Opportunity to work on an international platform with operations spanning 10 countries.
- Directly contribute to a variety of sectors including Renewable Energy & Storage, Power Generation, O&G, Mining, and more.
- Develop and standardize control software and systems for grid-scale market applications.
- Opportunity for professional growth in a thriving industry
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
- Hold a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical Engineering (preferred).
- Have a minimum of 7 years of experience in automation design in utility-scale renewable energy EPC projects.
- Proficiency in programming networked PLC systems and large SCADA/HMI systems.
- Experience in using IEC 61131-3, ISaGRAPH or CODESYS is a plus.
- Knowledge of Power Management Systems (PMS) is an advantage.
- Familiarity with industrial networks and protocols, like MODBUS TCP, ENET IP.
- Prior experience with grid-scale energy storage or solar inverters, system applications, and configuration.
- Able to read and understand blueprints and specifications.
- Valid Passport
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Develop a Power Management System for Energy Storage System.
- Determine control software and system hardware requirements for products based on current market needs and grid code requirements.
- Standardize suite for grid-scale market applications by designing execution sequences, application parameters, control block diagrams, and facilitating software implementation.
- Develop SCADA/HMI System for Energy Storage System.
- Engage in programming networked PLC systems and large SCADA/HMI systems.
- Work with Industrial Networks and Protocols, MODBUS TCP, ENET IP, etc.
- Handle applications for grid-scale energy storage, solar inverters, system configuration, and more.
- Read and understand blueprints and specifications to deliver high-quality work.
- Travel domestically and internationally as required.
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to the TRN Technology Team:
- Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
- Our network has direct access to hiring managers and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
- Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
- Industry competitive wages
- Company matching 401(k)
- Company insurance plans
- & more!
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the Renewable Energy Automation Engineer description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!
Studies have shown that people are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every qualification. At TRN Technology we strive to provide the best experience and opportunities for everyone, so if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this or other available roles we have.
Follow us on LinkedIn: