Play a critical role with a company that specializes in energy conversion when you become a Repair Technician for a company that promotes the global transition to clean energy in Milwaukee, WI.
As a Repair Technician, you will work in a larger scale manufacturing environment. Apply today to reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network.
What Matters Most:
• Competitive pay ranging from $20+ per hour
• Temp-to-hire opportunity with potential for career growth and stability
• On-site position located in the Milwaukee area
• 1st shift, Monday – Thursday, 5:30AM – 4:00PM
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as a 401K plan
Your New Role:
As a Repair Technician, you will have a big impact on clean energy conversion when partnering with an international company, that operates in 21 countries. You'll get hands on experience working, repairing, and troubleshooting generators.
What You Need:
• High School Diploma or GED
• 1+ years of repair/troubleshooting and/or auto-mechanic experience
• Electrical and Mechanical knowledge is preferred
• Must be reliable and have good attendance
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work.
When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
If you would like additional information, call 414-453-9545.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.