Join a forward-thinking organization with values your expertise in Hickory, North Carolina.
As a Research and Development Technician in a fast-paced work environment, ability to manage multiple projects at a detailed level to provide support is a plus.
What Matters Most:
- Contract to Hire opportunity
- Competitive Salary at $23/hourly+ $100/weekly attendance Bonus
- Associate degree in science, technology, an engineering discipline or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of experience in product development and/or laboratory testing
- Knowledge and experience with pressure sensitive tape (PST) coating processes and equipment preferred
- Good Mechanical skills, including the ability to understand equipment operations and troubleshoot equipment issues
- Good math skills including a basic understanding of algebraic formulas and statistics
Your New Role:
Join an industry-leading organization in Hickory, North Carolina. Be part of a team that supports and committed to quality assurance and innovative solutions.
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work. When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
If you would like additional information, call 828.413.8008
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.