Retirement Plans Associate
Lincoln, NE 68516 US
This Lincoln company boasts beautiful offices with a working setting that provides views of nature for miles! Join an unmatched culture with notable honors for “Best Places To Work”, award winning wellness programs, and unbeatable company benefits, with competitive pay! An organization offering employee benefits and retirement plan administration to member associations is adding a retirement plan associate to their growing team! If you have 1-2 years of experience in pension or retirement plan administration, this company that offers low turnover and great employee retention is looking for you!
Duties of the retirement plan associate:
- Provides phone and e-mail support to members, benefits administrators, and other industry representatives requesting information, assistance and/or problem resolution for defined contribution plan administration.
- Coordinates with internal business partners and cooperative benefits administrators on data and calculation issues that impact the facilitation of benefit payments.
- Mails and tracks participant notices and letters to ensure compliance
- Maintains proficiency in all Retirement Plan Distribution processes in order to answer phone calls and process work assigned as determined by workload fluctuations
- Responds to member requests for benefits information. Logs and documents communications (calls/emails/faxes) and processing work into logging/workflow systems and follows-up professionally, maintaining accountability through to resolution.
Requirements of the retirement plan associate:
Associate degree in business administration/finance/accounting preferred
1-2 years of experience with pension plan administration with customer service experience
What to expect as the senior retirement plan administrator:
Traditional M-F 8am-5pm schedule
Pay starting at $46,000 based on experience
Health/dental/vision, 401k, wellness programs, 12 paid holidays
Hybrid remote work option after training once meeting all performance expectations
If you have experience in pension or retirement plans this might be the job for you. Apply today!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.