A Revenue Cycle Director is needed to fill a new position for an exceptional critical access hospital headquartered in a beautiful community in Northeast Nebraska. Apply today to take advantage of this unique and exciting opportunity!
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THE REVENUE CYCLE DIRECTOR ROLE?
• Onsite but open to flex work
• $20,000 sign-on bonus AND relocation bonus
• Exceptional outdoor activities
• Small close-knit community within 20 min of city shopping and entertainment
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Healthcare Administration or related field from an accredited college or university preferred
• Five (5) years of progressive, related work experience in revenue cycle operations preferred
• Working knowledge of health insurance plans, health insurance eligibility and verification, and an understanding of medical billing terminology
• Experience using EHR billing software; RPMS experience is a plus
• Ability to problem-solve identified issues within the organization; must be able to identify issues, develop plans and effectively implement solutions
• Ability to manage projects from the conceptual stage through completion
WHAT WILL YOU DO AS REVENUE CYLE DIRECTOR?
• Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure best practice for revenue cycle. Develops and maintains billing structures in the electronic health record system(s).
• Ensures accuracy, consistency and efficiency in coding for reimbursement, compliance and reporting purposes.
• Develops, reviews and maintains chargemaster. Works with interdepartmental staff and reviews medical records to determine eligible medical services that could be billed to insurance providers or other federal or state health programs.
• Collaborates with insurance representatives to ensure revenue cycle is compliant and timely. Resolves payer specific concerns as they arise to ensure timely payment posting.
• Develops and provides meaningful reporting and metrics and ensures distribution and buy-in from all members of revenue cycle team. Recruits and develops a qualified and productive workforce.
• Formulates and monitors the annual budget for revenue cycle programs; resolves budget variances monthly.
• Maintains all necessary portals and ensures staff have all the tools necessary to complete tasks and responsibilities of their position.
• Develops process to ensure timely provider enrollment and re-enrollment. Works with providers and insurers as necessary to achieve efficient process. Maintains access for CMS and insurance portals to accomplish this task. Updates provider websites (e.g. PECOS) with enrollment information to prevent provider enrollment lapses.
• Develop and ensure audit completion of complete work in each function of the revenue cycle on a regular basis, at least monthly, to ensure compliance and data integrity. Provides updates to QAIP committee on audit findings and CAP.
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the Revenue Cycle Director description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!