Revenue Cycle Manager
Zip Code: Houston, TX 77040 | Location: Northwest Houston
Employment Type: Direct Hire | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Public Health | Salary: $60,000 - $75,000 a year
Are you seeking a rewarding position close to home? Want to advance your skills with a trusted and distinguished healthcare organization? Our client, located in Northwest Houston, is seeking a Revenue Cycle Manager to join their team! This position will require you to manage the policies, objectives, and initiatives of the organization’s revenue cycle activities to achieve revenue targets and optimize patient financial interaction. Submit your resume today to see where this opportunity can take you!
Revenue Cycle Manager’s Responsibilities
- Implement the method of admissions, pricing, billing, third-party payer relationships, compliance, and collections to ensure that the clinical revenue cycle is effective and properly utilized.
- Track metrics related to the patient engagement cycle, including record coding error rates and billing turnaround times to develop sound revenue cycle analysis and reporting.
- Coordinate with internal departments, payers, and providers to generate high reimbursement rates and low levels of denials.
- Ensure that projects, department milestones, and goals are met and adhere to approved budgets.
- Manage subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs.
Revenue Cycle Manager’s Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, or a related healthcare field is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a related field is required.
- A minimum of 1-3 years of supervisory experience is required.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, and Word), excellent written and verbal communication, telephone, and problem-solving skills are required.
- A Valid and Current Driver’s License and reliable transportation are required.
- Must be able to pass a drug screening and criminal background check.
Company Culture & Perks
- Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, and no weekends to offer a good work/life balance.
- The building is in Northwest Houston off Highway 290 and is surrounded by various restaurants and shopping outlets to enjoy during breaks and lunchtime!
- Work with a team dedicated to providing a healthcare organization with services needed for the growth you deserve.
- You can enroll in the company’s comprehensive benefits package, which includes three weeks of Paid Time Off, bonuses, PPO, HMO, 401k, and more!
Salary: $60,000 - $75,000 a year
Answer the call and submit your resume today to join a distinguished team of dedicated healthcare workers!
Team1Medical is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in the United States. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical, A Reserves Network Company, is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify, and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.
Be sure to click on the link and apply for this opportunity today. For more information or questions, call our office at 713-590-2980.