The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Houston, TX 77073 US
Posted: 03/17/2023 2023-03-17 2023-04-21 Industry: Machine Operator Job Number: LL77394233
3rd Shift | 5pm to 5am | Monday to Friday
$15-$18 an hour; based on experience
We have collaborated with a leader specialty steel plate distributor and processor, with a comprehensive inventory of cabon & alloy plate, as well as unique mix of processing capabilities.
What You Will Do:
- Read paperwork correctly and match the information to the plate on the floor.
- Read roll letter and measure plate. All dimensions and bevel detail must match paperwork.
- Sweep plates measure and prep them for the roll operator.
- Insert plate into roll using an overhead crane.
- Find the ID on the paperwork and look for the template/sweep the roll operator will be using to roll the can.
- Tack weld cylinders using a flux core.
- Ability to Run crane when rolling big ID cans
What You Will Need:
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous stock or inventory experience a plus
- Previous experience operating a crane with the use of magnets a plus but not required.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen.
What’s In It For You:
- Located near the highway with close access to restaurants
- Work with a company that offers continuing education and career development opportunities
- Great opportunity to get hands-on experience with a well-known global oil and gas supplier
- During your employment with The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
Please call our office at (281) 724-4930 with any questions or to schedule an in-person interview. To schedule a phone appointment with a member of our recruiting team CLICK HERE!
Or email us at email@example.com