The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Germantown, WI 53022 US
Posted: 03/20/2023 2023-03-20 2023-05-01 Industry: Machine Operator Job Number: MB882461316
We have partnered with a Premier Die Casting Company in Germantown, WI. They are a full-service Brass and Aluminum High-Pressure Die Casting Company that was established in 1977 and offer many opportunities for growth. They need motivated and talented people due to new business growth and increased customer demand. If you are looking for an exceptional, family-owned company that values you and your skills, apply now! This is an opportunity to be a part of something great.
As a Roving Operator, you will be joining a dynamic team at a growing manufacturing company as one of the most critical production roles at the business. You will be responsible for the finishing and machining of castings made in the die casting shop. This is a hands-on, fast paced shop floor position that has a lot of variety day-to-day.
What You Will Do:
· Operate wheelabrators and vibratory machines to clean castings.
· Drive forklift for material handling plus loading/unloading trucks.
· Drive company truck between Plants 1 & 2 plus local deliveries and pickups.
· Use hand tools and other equipment to sand, debur, grind, drill, mill, and inspect castings.
What You Need:
· Prior manufacturing experience in a factory environment
· Die casting or foundry experience a plus but not required
· Ability to stand, lift, and work in varying temperatures
· Ability to learn, follow directions of a supervisor & work in a team environment
· A positive attitude and regular, punctual attendance are required
What's in it for you:
· $19/hour plus $1.00/hour shift premium after probationary period. Incentive pay option.
· 1st shift: Monday – Friday 6:00am-2:30pm plus overtime as scheduled
· When you work as an employee with The Reserves Network you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
For more information contact our Milwaukee office at 414-453-9545. Or if interested, please send a resume to: email@example.com