Rural Health Clinic Manager needed to fill a new position for a well-respected client headquartered in Iowa. Apply today to take advantage of this unique and exciting opportunity!
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
• DIRECT HIRE
• $72K-$109K based on skills and experience
• $16,000 Sign-on\Relocation Bonus
• Offers Highly Regarded IPERS Retirement Plan
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
• Bachelor’s Degree required OR a combination of education and experience, Business and/or health care management degree preferred, Preferred Master’s degree in business or health care management
• 2-3 years of leadership experience, Clinical operations experience preferred, Preferred experience in personnel management, facility management, financial management, budgeting and computers are preferred. Preferred knowledge and experience with process improvement
• Valid driver’s license when driving any vehicle for work-related reasons.
• BLS and Mandatory Reporter certification.
• RN, LPN, CMA, RMA
• Experience with EPIC EMR
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
• Responsible for the operational performance and compliance of Rural Health Clinic, including both primary and specialty care services provided within the designated RHC.
• Directs and monitors the activities of all operational components, including staffing, payroll, budget, patient experience, Standards of Behavior of staff to ensure the patients of the clinic are receiving timely access to care and quality services in a manner that leads to positive outcomes for the patients.
• Support and work with other hospital department entities to provide efficient, effective service to our patients.
• Advises and seeks consent from the hospital’s Chief Executive Officer and Chief Medical Officer to coordinate and manage the activities in the clinic.
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to the TRN Staffing Team:
• Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
• Our network has direct access to hiring managers and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
• Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
• Industry competitive salary based on your experience/qualifications
• Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
• 457 Retirement Benefit with no withdrawal penalty before age 59 1/2
• Generous PTO
& Much more!
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the Rural Health Clinic Manager description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply NOW!