SAP Project Manager
Omaha, NE 68154 US
SAP IT Project Manager needed for a growing and transforming manufacturing company headquartered in Nebraska. Apply today to take advantage of this unique and exciting opportunity!
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
• Direct Placement as a key member of the IT PMO reporting to the VP of the PMO – Project Management Office
• Hybrid role leading up to 5 projects concurrently, ranging from 6 months to 2 years
• Extensive interaction with Business & IT Leadership
• Make your mark with strong communication, teamwork, leadership, problem-solving, and Change Management skills
• Join an organization with a deep history of strong culture, growth, and sustained financial success
• Up to $130K base salary, commensurate with experience
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
• 5+ years of Project Management experience in a complex, global manufacturer
• Experience leading projects in an organization undergoing an ERP transformation - preferably SAP S4 HANA
• Domestic and international travel up to 50%
• Experienced in system integration with OTC, GL, CPQ and additional modules
• Bachelor's Degree and certifications such as PMP and CSM preferred
WHAT WILL YOUR SUCCESS LOOK LIKE?
Maintains overall responsibility for reviewing, planning, organizing, and directing PMO program and project initiatives. This position will drive consistent process and project management practices across IT and Business Applications. Work closely with senior leaders within IT and the Business.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
• Ability to manage internal and external projects from inception to successful implementation in a cross-functional environment
• Defines resource requirements and partners with the business to ensure that complex projects are appropriately resourced and completed within the committed time, scope, and budget
• Understanding of the software development process, including requirement gathering, analysis/design, development tools/technologies, release/version control, contemporary testing methodologies, and deployment management
• Growth mindset – proactive, global, collaborative, flexible
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to The Reserves Network (TRN) Team:
• Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
• Direct access to key Leadership. We will get your resume to the key decision-makers
• Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the SAP IT Project Manager role profile and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!
Studies have shown that people are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every qualification. At TRN we strive to provide the best experience and opportunities for everyone, so if you are excited about this role but your experience does not align perfectly with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this or other available roles we have.