The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
SMT Machine Operator (levels I, II, and III)
Torrington, CT 06790 US
Posted: 05/12/2023 2023-05-12 2023-07-03 Industry: Machine Operator Job Number: BO920863324
SMT Machine Operator
How would you like to work with a leading electronics manufacturer? We are partnered with a leader who has over 50 years’ experience in the industry. They are in search of SMT Machine Operators. As a SMT Operator you will be responsible for setup and operation of Surface Mount Technology (SMT) machines.
What you will do:
- Monitor the operation of equipment to ensure that assemblies are built to print and in compliance with applicable workmanship.
- Perform manual placement of SMT and PTH components standards.
- Inspect printed solder paste and component alignment.
- Create basic stencil printer programs.
What you will need:
- Previous soldering experience or training
- 2-5 years’ experience depending on level.
- Good hand and eye coordination
- Ability to read and understand assembly prints.
What is in it for you:
- First shift, Monday – Friday 6:48am – 3:48pm
- $15.30 - $23.88/hr. DOE and level
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
Please call our Wallingford office at 203.272.6780 or if interested please send a resume to Wallingford@trnstaffing.com